W. Stonier & Son

back

1.   LVA 483 is a 1955 Leyland PD2/12 with a N.C.M.E. body, acquired from Hutchison of Overton in 1965.

 

2.   556 DUA is a 1962 Leyland PD3/1 with Roe body, acquired form Kippax, Leeds in 1968.

 

3.   SPK 482 is a 1953 Leyland PSU1 with Leyland body, acquired form Conway Hunt, Ottershaw in 1960 It was withdrawn in 1969.

 

4.   ERN 689 is a 1952 Leyland PSU1/13 with a Leyland body, acquired from Ribble in 1964. Withdrawal was in 1969.

Click an image to enlarge